Information contained in this website is consistent with Civil Air Patrol policies and contains information cleared for public release. (Reference CAPR 110-1, Internet Operations)
This website is provided as a public service by The Commanding Officer in coordination with Southeast Region Information Technology and Public Affairs directorates. Information presented on this website (including associated print page options) is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
Site Management Disclosure
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. This system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
Password Protected Areas and E-mail
- Certain portions of Civil Air Patrol sites may require a user name and password to obtain access; with regard to those portions of CAP.GOV web sites and regarding all e-mail and e-mail attachments transmitted in association with a CAP.GOV domain, the following notice is applicable:
The information you are receiving is protected from interception or disclosure. Any person who intentionally distributes, reproduces, or discloses its contents is subject to the penalties set forth in 18 U.S.C.§2511 and/or related state and federal laws of the United States.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- We want all viewers of the Southeast Region website to be able to experience the Civil Air Patrol story, thus it is the goal of the Southeast Region to observe and conform to Section 508 (29 U.S.C.§794d) an amendment added to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as it applies to Web-based Internet Information.
The Southeast Region Information Technology team uses several validation tools to verify the websites accessibility. These tools are in accordance with the guidance setup by the U.S. Government, the W3C Accessibility Initiative, and other third parties working towards an equally accessible web experience for all.
Although we may not always succeed, it is our intention to to the right thing. If you find something that is not compliant, please let us know by contacting the site contact in the footer of this page.
- The Southeast Region Civil Air Patrol does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The Southeast Region Civil Air Patrol may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The Southeast Region Civil Air Patrol DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners may not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
Civil Air Patrol Name and Trademarks
- Pursuant to 36 U.S.C.§40301-40307, the name "Civil Air Patrol", its insignia, copyrights, emblems, badges, descriptive or designating marks and words used in carrying our its program are specifically owned by Civil Air Patrol.
Notices and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
- Pursuant to Title 17, U.S.C.§512(c)(2), notifications of any claimed copyright infringement that originate from this site should be sent to: email@example.com
External Links & References
- LINKS OR REFERENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES.